Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Alyssa

We had Alyssa's IEP meeting today......She is doing wonderful in school.....She has 5 A's and a B........They are very pleased with her progress as well as I am.......They are trying to dc her ot services and said that her teacher doesn't have any concerns at this time.......According to the teacher they never talked to her.......UGH.........I just got a phone call from her therapist who is fixing to meet with her to find out what is going on.....

she has been complaining of a sore throat since last night and wouldn't you know it she shared it with her momma, UGH.....I got a call from the school earlier saying that she was complaining that her throat hurt again and was crying.......I asked them to give her some motrin and to let me know if it worked.....I haven't heard back but I called to check on her and they won't transfer me to the teacher hopefully she is doing better.......If she isn't any better tomorrow morning she is staying home......I will deal with the aftermath.......She is trying to not miss a day of school because they reward the kids with a movie every month for perfect attendance.............She has been doing awesome.........I have noticed as long as she has a goal she seems to do really well with achieveing it.........She has a goal right now to get all As and she is pretty darn close to achieveing that goal..........HUM now to find something to reward those good grades........Had to run and pick her up from school........She looks worse now then she did this morning........And she is awfully quiet, right now she is making herself a cup of tea to help with her throat.....kids, kids, kids

No comments:

Post a Comment