Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Me

a me post, LOL..........We haven't had one of those yet.........but why do women suffer from insomina when they are in the 3rd trimester.........I am uncomfortable......It doesn't help that I have another cold......My head fills like it is full.........(thanks sherri, guess I didn't realize it was that bad yet) I have taken benedryl but the effects of it are sleepiness........OK so I need that........I'm also having bh's but they seem to be less and less......#1 I increased fluids, thought that maybe I was getting myself to dehydrated and well I don't think that is the cause anymore #2 I started taking benedryl on a friend's recommendation (she has had numerous early deliveries and lots of kids to boot, LOVE Ya) and #3 I went and bought the mag citrate(spl) that she also recommended for it but with the benedryl slowing them down and me increasing my fluids, I haven't started taking them yet......but have them if I need to......Now I need to buy some tylenol cold and sinus nighttime so I can get some sleep......UGH maybe I should go to bed and lay down and toss and turn and keep Kent awake.......Oh wait nothing can keep him awake even our 3 rowdy kids running through the house with me hollaring at them..........

Did anyone see wifeswap tonight.......I usually don't watch the show but since channel 6 did their complete swap to digital tv we are having a hard time getting a signal on the digital box.........This lady on there had 9 kids.......Her house seemed to run so smooth.....Quiet, not rowdy and the kids helped around the house without an issue of it........Now seriously can it be that quiet.......I have 3 at home and at times it seems the noise is deafening.........but then again when they are asleep the quietness is deafening even with the tv or the radio on......

No comments:

Post a Comment