Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Baby Boy names

Ya know I have never had this much trouble finding a name for one of my boys………….Joshua was named by the time I was 15 wks pg…….I knew he was a boy……With Austin he was named when I was 31wks just after we found out he was boy…..and now this lo is a boy to and he doesn’t have a name and ya know I have known since I was 17wks almost 18 wks pg that it was more than likely a boy but I didn’t want to believe it………Why oh why do they have to be so hard to name…….We had tossed around Justice, Jarrod, Jayson, Jace, Nicholas, Jaythan and I know we have tossed around more than that…….Now its just finding something that we both can agree on……..I am leaning towards Justice Andrew or Jayson Andrew, maybe even Jace Andrew……….Yep I have a thing with Andrew…….Joshua and Austin both have family names and Andrew is another family name……..Its Joshua Aaron Lee~Aaron is after my great-grandfather and little brother, Lee is after my dad and Kent’s dad and then later on we found out Joshua was a family name from way back when on Kent’s side…….Austin James Levi~James is after my grandfather both maternal and paternal also dh’s brother…….Levi was as close as I could get to Lee without naming him Lee again……….Clayton Matthew as named after a friend from high school……..So suggestions would be great if there is any out there…..LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment