Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Baby boy names

We have finally settled on a name or at least we have for the time being........His name will be Jace Andrew Lane Loving.......I'm excited to say the least........Finally something is prepared for him.......nothing else is.......Its not like we don't have a bassinet, crib, swings, carseat (though mommy wants a new one) clothes.......I don't feel like rearranging my room to set up the bassinet in there (I need to) guess the more kids you have the less you feel that you need to prepare for them....

The colds have found their way back into the house.......I'm sick again as well as Austin has a runny nose......UGH.....its not as if I didn't get really sick and put in the hospital in december........There is nothing I can really take........I have taken some benedryl but we all know benedryl makes you tired so I try not to take it unless absolutely needed.......

No comments:

Post a Comment