Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Week 2

of the kids being out of school and so far it has rained at least once a week...........Joshua's birthday is coming up next week (the 11th) and we had planned a party for him this weekend.......Hum we will have to see if it will happen as no one RSVP'd at all........But I am still planning as if they are coming.......We will do water balloons and have cake............I think I have enough for everyone to do and keep plenty busy..........Then the 13th we are planning on meeting my mom in Independance at the zoo if she will ever answer me about it, lol........Its hard to believe my baby is turning 5........Time has flown my so fast.......It seems like just yesterday that he was born

Kent had his last surgery done today........Its been a crazy year and a half for him but hey its fixed and thats all that matters............They had to repair his shoulder (torn rotatar cup), tonsils, hernia and both hands for corpal tunnel syndrome........Next to have surgery is Austin, he will have his adnoids out at least and I'm hoping to have him take the tonsils out while he is in there.........And would you believe he is the only one of the kids who is able to take pencillian........He is on a round now for strep throat........

No comments:

Post a Comment