Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

And Life goes on

After posting my last post I felt better about everything......haha am I lying to myself or everyone else.........It has just completely gotten worse......However we have decided that Kent does not need inpatient but it scares me to change his meds in an uncontrolled setting.....I will call the dr again tomorrow........

When it rains it pours.......Have I mentioned how much I hate having sick kids.......Alyssa has strep throat.........she is completely miserable........So Daddy took her to the ER......I wouldn't be so concerned and would have tried to get in to the dr's tomorrow but we have Jace to worry about and at 10 wks I'm not sure its a good thing to wait......

I have never said my middle name was Grace.........Because it sure wouldn't be.......A couple of days ago I fell in the bathroom.....One of the girls left their skirt in the floor.......its one of those will silky/flimsy things......very pretty but very dangerous for momma.......When I landed.......My right foot was folded under me with the top of my foot laying on the floor.........I thought sure I had broke it but no just pulled all the tendons and ligaments loose.........It now feels very loose in there......Well fastforward to today........I actually got up before the kids and decided I was going to take a shower........Well shortly after I got in there I heard Joshua start screaming right outside the shower.........So I turned around very quickly and when I did, I slid and my pinkie toe went under the drain plug...........I took a nice chunk out of it.............Can ya say OWIE.......thats right my pinkie toe still hurts and whats worse is it is the opposite foot.......I get out and get it dried off and low and behold my darling kids have used up all the bandaids...............ARGH

I won tickets to the baseball game at driller's stadium tomorrow..........Kent is willing to take Alyssa, Montana, Joshua and Austin with him..........hehehehe........Alyssa and Montana are not sure if they want to go, they have been going to VBS this week and are loving it.......They are torn on what to do.........Either way the girls will have fun.............Joshua however has said "I'm going to the baseball game with my daddy" LOL..........Ya don't have to tell him twice........

Here it is 11 pm at night and I am fighting with my boys to go to bed..........Why now that it is summer and Montana is here do I have so many problems with my children behaving.....Guess I had better go be a good mommy and get them back to bed for the 100th time.........

No comments:

Post a Comment