Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I can't believe

the nerve of some people........I don't care how many grandkids you have.........You don't go over and pick up a stranger's baby..........

Yesterday while at US cellular getting my new cell phone.........Montana has been attached to Jace whenever he isn't throwing up or crying........hehehe.........Like any other child.........Well while we were in there getting my new phone she asked if she could hold Jace.........Of course you can..........Just go sit down over there in the chair.....Hollar if you need help..........She was minding her own business, keeping Jace occupied.........When this old lady probably in her 70s, walked over to Montana and said her let me have him and took him from her...........I'm proud of Montana because she respected her elders..........but what the hell do you think you are doing taking a stranger's baby...........I dont' care who you are............If you are not invited to touch the baby then don't do so.......It does not matter if you have 1 grandchild or 30..........If it is not your grandchild or someone you know do NOT TOUCH THE BABY!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment