Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

June 13th

These 4 kiddos were all born within 5 mths of each oth
er in 2000.......going left to right Dallas (Nov 2000), Alyssa (August 2000, Jesse (July 2000) and Lyndon who is already 9 (May 2000)
My mom and step with 11 of the
grandkids.



My grandma with with her newest Great grandson Jace



All the grandkids, whats funny is we have one of these pics with just th

e 5 oldest and they are not looking at the camera either......hehehehehehehe


Today we spent the day with family at the park.......I went home for the first time in a long time......I grew up in the town that we went to..........The park was a place that my mom and I spent a lot of time at along with my brothers........This was also the first time my sister had been to it.........of course we took lots of pics........There were 3 generations present......Strange to say the least.........We have pics somewhere of 4 generations..........My great grandma, grandma, mom and me..........Excuse the pic overload, LOL........There were 11 out of 12 grandkids there...........The 12th one is my oldest son who could not be there...........










No comments:

Post a Comment