Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Joshua Aaron Lee

Happy Birthday my big boy.......Litterally he was my biggest baby by far.........9lbs 12oz.........He looked like a sumo wrestler or a football player when he was born......Joshua was also my easiest pregnancy thou the drs didn't think so................And ya know at the time I didn't think so either..........About every 6 wks I would get the stomach flu............Durning wk 11 of my pregnancy......I developed a high fever, I had the flu, then the upper respirtory crap, the stomach flu and then the upper resp crap again..........I was miserable for 3 wks straight........not good when you have a 3 yr old at home.....Kent and I both agreed on the middle name.......Aaron is after my great-grandfather and little brother.........Lee is after Kent's Dad and my Dad............Joshua was what Alyssa picked out.........We gave her the choice between Nathanial(spl) and Joshua..........She said his name was Joshua Aaron "Turkey" Lee.........And at wk 15 we had u/s in which they said that if they had to guess right then and there what the baby was they would say boy...........He is all boy........Then again at wk 27, the dr couldn't find his heart beat.........Have I mentioned how stubburn this boy is........So off the hospital the next morning with a case of the stomach flu again for an u/s........I told the dr he was fine I could feel him moving, she could even hear him moving but having no hb worried her...........Anyways we get in there and they plop that wand on my belly and right there he is...........Only thing was he had his back to us............Ignoring the world like he does now, LOL........Around wk 36 or so I was told to become a couch potato..........hehehehe, ya right..........But I did try............

June 11th dawned and of course we were running late......Got stuck behind the coal train in Pryor.......Mom actually came down........I was having a c section and had to be at the hospital by 5:30 for an 8:00 section.............The coal train was a half hour long.........ugh...........I arrived at the hospital at 6:15........Around 7:30 they came and got me to go to the OR........It took the anthesiologist almost an hour to get the spinal in.........And at 8:35 am Joshua Aaron Lee arrived surprising everyone when he was born at how big he was...........Weighing at a whopping 9lbs 12oz..........No I didn't have diabeties though they think I went gestional diabetic at the end........He had a little issue with low blood sugar and had to have a bottle of formula but it corrected itself...........He was born on friday, we left the hospital on sunday.....Only to return 10 days later for an infection in momma......

Happy birthday baby...........Its hard to believe you are 5.............

No comments:

Post a Comment