Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, August 17, 2009

My new nightmare

Each baby has always brought a new nightmare in to my sleep............Well yesterday one of those nightmares actually happened.......


Kent took Alyssa, Joshua and Austin up the road to the little convinence store to get a paper and some pickles.......It was a nice change, gave me a few minutes of quiet time........I mean the store is like 3 miles from the house..........Kent, Alyssa and Joshua come in the house........Austin has a tendacy to lag behind.........Play with the dogs, etc........I didn't think anything about it because usually he comes right in with in about 5-10mins........Well about 10 mins rolls around and I start getting anxious.......I was feeding Jace so I hollared at them........Kent was putting the pickles in the fridge and getting Alyssa and Joshua a pickle........I said "where's Austin" at first they didn't listen so I hollared again louder........Ugh I hate when my family ignores me.........Kent tells Alyssa to go find Austin and then I heard "Oh shit" he is still buckled up in the suburban..........OMG, I about flipped........He continues to stand in front of the fridge...........I lost it......Kent goes out and gets him.....He is fine, he has tears running down his face.........He is sweating but ok...........It was a 100 yesterday and he forgot my baby........I made Austin stay in the house in front of the fan and drink a bottle of water........He is made at Daddy which he has every right to be.......I'm horrified at what could have happened if I didn't know my son that well.......He always comes in to me and tells me he went bye bye and tells me where they went...........It could have been gone in an instant.........All I can think is my dh forgot my baby............


For those of you who know my dh........You also know he has heart issues........We are both worried that one of his meds is causing him to be so forgetful........He has argued with me and argued with me that he doesn't have an issue with memory until yesterday.........

No comments:

Post a Comment