Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

The beginning of school











Gotta give credit where credit is due, Daddy got ahold of the camera and took pics for the first day of school......Yep he went a little camera happy......(can ya tell he loves my new camera)


















Wow time has flown by me once again........The kids started school on the 12th and here it is oh 2 wks later......Yep I am having a great time again this year..........












Joshua loves his teacher...........To me she is awesome........



Alyssa thinks her teachers and yes I used plural are awesome.......She absolutely loves them...........She has a home room teacher in the morning and a different teacher in the afternoon for social studies, math and science..........I'm still reserving my opinion but so far it is ok.........I know that Mrs. Wolf stopped a meltdown in progress which is really an awesome thing........Mrs. Morton discovered that Alyssa is having issues with reading cursive (yep knew this but somehow it was forgotten) and has taken steps to impliment "handwriting without tears" its suppose to be a great program........She is having some issues completely her school work so she ends up having to bring it home......Man oh man have I been out of school to long......Send me a teachers manual I might be able to figure it out sometime this year...........

No comments:

Post a Comment