Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Update and new pics of Baby Jace











I'm home and have been home since saturday..........I haven't told very many people that I am home but I am having a hard time juggling the nicu trips and my own life at home........








Jace is doing very well and progressing astoundingly well however I don't see him coming home until next week sometime........he has to be able to take all feeds by mouth and do it in a time limit he also has to be off oxygen and pass his car seat test....We live an hour away from the hospital so he has to be able to set in the carseat for an hour without desating......they will do this test after he is ready to go home........he will also have a sleep study........We have had one of these done with Alyssa so this is nothing new to us.......it will tell them if he has acid reflux, apnea etc.........








Now for the good stuff, the pics.......








No comments:

Post a Comment