Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

The kids were great........Kent cooked a ham and helped with the rest of dinner..........I thought I had royally screwed up the baked beans by not draining them but they turned out so good and it did thicken up...........I made watergate salad and cottage cheese salad........we also had deviled eggs and potato salad..........I forgot to have kent pick up spinach to do the spinach dish that my mom does every holiday.........So we didn't have any of that but it sure would have set it off.........all I needed was the spinach I have everything else..........

The only thing that would have made this easter any better is if Austin could get a break from being sick all the time.........I really think it is allergies but when you throw a fever in there on top of that, it always manages to kick that idea aside..........Yes he is sick again..........and to think it only started out as a runny nose.........Now he has a horrible cough and a fever........So even if I dont' get put in the hospital tomorrow for a tuesday delivery I am calling the kids dr and setting up an appt for him.........I know his ears cleared up from the ear infection he just had and was on antibotics for.......We had him in there last monday and he was fine.........but of course at that time his nose wasn't running and he wasn't coughing.........Oh the joys of motherhood.........hehehehe...........

No comments:

Post a Comment