Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Alyssa, Joshua and Austin are hanging in there...........They are ready for momma to come home, can't say I blame them.........I mean here it is saturday and I have been here since monday...........I'm ready to go home and sleep in my own bed/chair, yell at my kids for doing something they are not suppose to, praise them for doing something that they are........Have my 3 yr old wrap his arms around my neck and say "Momma, I missed you, Momma I loooooovvvveeeeee you"........to have to argue with my 4 yr old that he is not to old to give his momma a kiss and a hug good night.............Its hard to believe in about 7 wks he will be 5............I'm trying to decide what to do for his birthday........Weither we do it at the zoo or at the skating rink..........Alyssa well she is being her own self and has had enough of not having mommy there to rescue her or argue with her.......She is going on 9, she needs to learn how to do things but everytime I try to get her to do it, she throws the world's biggest hissy fit.........

No comments:

Post a Comment