Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Meeting another large family

We got to meet a wonderful large family today thanks to Freecycle......Her name is Michelle and she has 5 kids with a 6th one on the way....Finally someone in this state that went out of their way to show some kindness....Thanks for coming out Michelle (she told me she read my blog, lol) You are more than welcome to come out anytime while we are still here.......Bad weather is moving in as well so I must close this post and cook supper, you know the joys of a mom.....I have hambuger out but nothing else decided so I guess  I had better get busy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment