Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Accountibility

Ok, this is my first post dedicated to accountibility.........on my list today

7:45 have to be at Alyssa's mental health appt with the dr, we are going to see if there is just something else we can do to manage her behavior. done

I will meet with her principal after that Done

come home, do a load of laundry that is calling my name, I started it last night in the middle of the night when the boys were throwing up

Do at least one load of dishes

sweep the hallway, kitchen and living room

Pick up Joshua and Alyssa from school and head to appt number 2 for Alyssa and follow up for Austin, talk to the dr about the swine flu vaccine and Jace getting the RSV shot Done

Home to have a hot meal....... Done

I think that is enough for friday...........

Now hopefully this will be a start of good things to come.

1 comment: