Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Countdown

Has begun until school starts............15 days, 2 wks 1 day, 360 hrs, 21600 mins, 1296000 seconds........yep Alyssa and I are having fun with the calculator today........You would think I have to much time on my hands...........When it is quite the opposite........I have a mountain and I do mean a moutain........(mom now I know why we hated you cleaning our rooms, LOL) I have done 3 loads......One is completely dried, now I just need to fold it, one is in the dryer and another in the washer and I bet there are about 17 more loads to go........Only problem with that is I don't have enough laundry soap to get it done until friday........Alyssa's birthday is a week from friday so I have to manage to get away some how to get her a present.......


I tackled Joshua and Austin's room yesterday.......I cleaned out the toybox, the dressers and the closets..........I bagged up 4 bags of good toys for giveaway and I bagged up 2 bags of broken toys (thanks to the neighbor) for Kent to haul off........Apparently Alyssa's was way worse as we still haven't finished it.......We will finish it tomorrow..........Her and Daddy worked on it for over 5 hrs today and this is after I worked on it........yep it was bad........We have managed to find most of the missing silverware and cups in her room.......My missing towels that she had the nerve to tell me were in the boys' room........I knew where they were but convinceing her of that is another story.......She has more then enough clothes to cloth a small army..........So I am going threw clothes as they come out of the dryer, they will go in bags and will not go back into her room......We have thrown away knock off barbies that family keep buying her......(yes we kept the real ones) We still haven't cleaned out from under the bed nor have we made it to the closets in her room but there is always tomorrow to get it done..........Man oh man will my house look totally different when we are done with it........


We are also moving the boys around.......We have what I affectionally call the junk room.....Its an empty bedroom that has been used as a catch all......I am going to take a hammer and remodel it........The sheetrock is falling apart and I already have 2 sheets, just need to get about 10 more.......I also have the tape and mud to do the joints.........then I am going to paint the room black on the bottom, red on the top with a stark white chair rail around the middle where the black and red meet........The only thing I don't think I will have the money to buy this time will be the closet and bedroom door.........I have to get some black material to do the curtains.........I will also get some red and make some tab curtains like I did for Alyssa's room.......And I am considering doing that for the closet to...........Austin likes to lock himself accidently in the closet so it might be an option until they are older........We will have to see.........Then in sept we will be doing what was their room and turning it in to Alyssa's room.......I wanna do light purple and wainscotting around the bottom...........Not sure if she will like it but I think it would look sharp, Or maybe a pale pink.........I'm on the hunt for a twin bed, I'm going to use her queen bed in the spare bedroom for when someone comes down to stay..........Like montana or morgan.......Then that leaves the back 2 bdrms, living room, bathroom and kitchen........I haven't decided what I am doing for the other 2 bdrms........The bathroom well thats a whole nother story, I'm saving the most expensive for last, LOL.......The kitchen will be the last thing I do......

No comments:

Post a Comment