Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

ChiAnne Renee Rose

My 2nd daughter was born 1 yr ago this evening.  I can not believe that one year has passed.  How is that possible.  She is one of the most quiet, patient children that I have ever met.  She is so laid back and calm.  She has finally discovered that she has a voice, she has to state her demands and boy can she.  She is cutting molars so she is not a happy camper, not only that she is sick again. 

This is Daddy holding his baby girl for the first time, she was about 12 hrs old

And this is my baby girl just a few days ago..........I love this pic, it shows her ornery side........Yes she is very very ornery......I promise I will get some updated pics soon of her and all the kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment