Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Father's Day

Tomorrow is father's day..........You would think that it would a joyous happy occasion but when the man you have called dad for 30 yrs suddenly passes away, it leaves and empty hole in your heart........My mom, I love her to death (sometimes she drives me absolutely batty) deserves recognition on this day...........She was mom and dad for so long........She met the man I call my dad when I was 18 mths old.........He many have not been perfect, he may have had many many flaws but I still loved him.........Many, Many years later after meeting and marrying the wrong guy.............She met an awesome man.........That man is my step-dad, J.D. and so Daddy whereever you are and to J.D. Happy Father's Day~
We love you~

No comments:

Post a Comment