Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A visit with Santa

I know I already posted pics of Jace with Santa but I got the ones that the store took.......I'm not sure why the scanner put the line in them, I will have Kent look at it when he gets home......but for now.......


12-23-09


Alyssa and Santa 12-23-09


Why couldn't he give a perfect smile like the first pic 12-23-09


Jace smiling on Santa's lap 12-23-09


Joshua and his ever present smurk 12-23-09

And we are getting more snow tonight........At least it is not a blizzard.......but we are still suppose to get up to 3" but I have to say I'm glad I'm not in texas, I heard that they are getting ice/snow mix.......(Sorry E you know you who you are)

No comments:

Post a Comment