Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, May 21, 2009







Baby Jace is slowly beginning to adjust to life at home with noisy big brothers and sister........LOL.........Joshua and Austin have each given me a heart attack by picking him up while he is laying on the bed............The last 2 nights he has slept in his bassinet til about 5 am.......Then after that he won't sleep anymore in it and has to sleep in momma's arms.....






Tomorrow is the last day of school for the summer.......Wow has this school year flown by..........Alyssa is going to incredible pizza tomorrow, Joshua is just setting at the school and playing..........I printed out invitations for his birthday party on the 6th...........My baby is turning 5........I have figured that we are going to do cupcakes that the kids will decorate themselves but Joshua vetod that idea........So now I have decided ok, I will make a cake and then the kids will play with the waterhose or with the sprinkler or water balloons........I know my kids will love it..........And I put it in the invites to make sure the kids wear clothes they can get wet in........I think we will make homemade ice cream as well...........Just gotta get my head togather and get into it.........It will be a blast.........Joshua is super excited......Alyssa wants a birthday party to, we will see where she wants closer to her birthday, LOL..........School starts the week after her birthday...........But anyway more pics, LOL









No comments:

Post a Comment