Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Update

Ok for those of you who haven't heard from me and for those of you who have, know what is going on.......

I am not sleeping, insomnia has set in.....Night before last I was up til 5 am and then finally fell asleep around 5:30 in my chair......Last night I thought I was going to be able to sleep but no Joshua got up and stayed up for over an hour......We are in the middle of night potty training him and it is going awesome......he is so excited to come in and say "momma I stayed dried" and he does it so cute........I am thinking of letting him sleep in underware tonight...........

Back to me, I feel so blah and have been cranky and bitting people's heads off.......So if I don't talk and don't post......Its not because I have had this baby.......its because I don't want to offend anyone.........

Love and hugs to all~

1 comment:

  1. cute kids make everything better...good job on the potty training

    ReplyDelete