Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2009

When it rains it pours

Kent is finally getting over the pneumonia........Still has a lingering cough but at least it doesn't sound so wet now........We actually caught it as it started so we were lucky in that aspect..........So why can't the luck be passed on to our children..........The beginning of last week, I would say around tuesday, Joshua starts complaining of a headache......didn't think nothing about it but the next day he did the same thing.........I noted it but again nothing else was apparent......Same thing followed so I figured it was having something to do with school.......Nope the next day which was friday he did the same thing.......So about 4 days now of no fever just a headache, however he feels really really warm but the thermomoter shows no fever.........So I shrug it off as my hands must be cold....The next morning which was saturday, he laid around all day......He did get dressed.....He even put on his coat........He told me he was freezing........ok, it was chilly yesterday barely in the 50s.....but now he is complaining of a sore throat.........he wakes up this morning around 5 am comes crawling into my bed crying...........He says momma my head hurts......I went to give him a hug when I noticed he is burning up........I took his temp and its a 101...........So now he is running a fever, no energy when the fever is spiked, sore throat, and a headache........What now........Seriously what now.........the only thing that comes to mind is the flu..........This is not good........Jace has an appt tomorrow with the dr so I will call first thing in the morning and see if I can't get Joshua in to..................Life as a mom never slows down does it???  And when you have a semi-large family does every one get well and stay well??? 

Jace is teething, he almost has the tooth on the bottom in.....Amazing that he was born 6 wks early and he turns 6 mths old on tuesday which would make him 4 1/2 mths adjusted age and this kid is already trying to cut his teeth.......He scoots everywhere........Sissy and I are trying to help him with sitting up as he loves to do it......He is also trying to hold his bottle........He is doing a pretty good job at it to, LOL........I think he is going to be like Joshua.....Joshua was walking by 10 mths......He always had to keep up with his sissy.......He worshiped the ground she walked on and still does to a certain extent......Well Jace has his personality other than being as laid back as Joshua was...........I think Jace has decided he has all his brothers and sister to keep up with that he needs to get busy........Now if I can just get some weight on this kid...........He weighed the last time we were at the dr's office when he had croup 12 lbs 7 oz........he was just over 5 mths old then........here it is a couple of wks later I am willing to be he is only about 13 lbs.....he may surprise me.....He is wearing 0-3 mths pants and even some of them fall off of him........His shirts and oneies however are 3-6 mths because he needs the length.......He is littler then Alyssa was and I thought Alyssa was tiny.....

Ok now I am waiting on the other 2 to get sick.....I can seriously see it happening.......

No comments:

Post a Comment