Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Increasing our family

Yep you read right, we are increasing our family, LOL..........We have 2 more boys right now...........A friend of mine's little girl who was born 10 wks premature is back in the hospital really, really sick.........They say she has a cold but with the H1N1 it really makes you wonder.........So I have 2 of her boys......They are 4 and 22 mths........So that makes me have 6 kids at home right now......they are 9, 5, 4, 3, 22 mths and 6 mths......Oh boy they are keeping me on my toes.........Right now they are all chilling, Tanner and Tayler are laying on the floor with their blankies almost asleep and its almost 3 pm.........UGH.......Austin is asleep on the couch and Jace is asleep in the pack n play....I will take pics later and post them but my camera is in the suburban so I can't get to it right now because Kent isn't home and that means I have no keys........that butt head..............

No comments:

Post a Comment