Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

Austin

Austin got in trouble this afternoon, he is my comedian, smart butt child...........

So after his time out in his room............

He comes up to me and ask me to help button his pants........

He says "my friend is coming over" I said who is your friend (now mind you this is my 3 yr old and doesn't get out very much) he tells me Tracy.......I said ok (the only Tracy he knows of, lives in Colo and is not on her way here, though I think she might like a vacation right now) He goes on to say "Tracy's my friend".....I said she is, he says yep she has a boy, I said no she has 4 boys, he says yep and 1 girl..........Roflmbo...........Apparently momma's friend Tracy is coming to visit Austin because she has a little boy that needs a friend..........


Now for the smart allic child that I have..............

Yesterday he comes in the house........apparently someone stepped in the dog poo..........cause I asked him if he was poopy......He proceeds to turn around pull down his pants and underware..........And says "see"...........I got on to him for doing that but it was so hard not to laugh at him...............

1 comment:

  1. Haha if he buys me the ticket, I'll go... It's gotta be better than spending 4 days in the hostpital :/

    ReplyDelete