Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Dr updates

Well lets see who do we start with, LOL

Joshua had his yearly physical this afternoon.........He woke up this morning with a sore throat and coughing his head off........He weighs 42.5lbs and is about 47" tall.......he is definantly my big boy.......His tonsils are very swollen so off to the ENT we go with him.......I'm hoping that they will manage to get him in with Austin in July.......Of course I will schedule both of their surgeries for the same day..........

Jace on the other hand............He weighs 9lbs even which could be a difference of scales........he is 21 1/2" long...........He is doing great in some areas.........I did get them to start the zantac but we won't know if it is working until about the end of the week.........he is only in the 5th% for weight and height but he is following his own growth curve so thats good........Right now he is swinging in the swing and enjoying it.......I have given him 2 doses of zantac and I seriously dont' think that he is feeling the effects from it yet but who knows as long as he is happy and not screaming at the top of his lungs...........I really think the saying needs to change from "if momma ain't happy no body's happy" to "If baby ain't happy, NO ONE IS HAPPY" or at least in my house that is the way it is........

No comments:

Post a Comment