Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Austin and the barber shop

Today was a big day........We took austin to get his very first haircut.........I mean I kept it trimmed......but nothing like what we had done today.........My poor baby no longer looks babyish........He looks so grown up......:(( Ok I'm seriously going to have issues.........They can't grow up.........I was seriously contiplating taking him back home to Stormin Norman's but Kent said he didn't know if he was still there or not.........Well today while we were in Pryor and we found a little hole in the wall barber, he was awesome with Austin..........I was amazed at how well Austin behaved for him........He was an elderly gentleman and took the time to talk to Austin like he was a grown up.......I will be taking him back again when he needs his next hair cut and the best thing is it only cost me $8.......Oh and the reason for doing it now was because he got ahold of the sissors yesterday.........Now for pic






No comments:

Post a Comment