Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Saturday April 18th

I'm still stuck here waiting on my dr to show up and release me to go home......However emotionally I am not ready to go home as I will be leaving a piece of me in this hospital.........Physically on the other hand, I am ready to go and I do need to get home for my other kids........I know that Jace is in very good hands........but still he needs to be home with his momma.......

Jace on the other hand is doing fabulus........His labs are showing constant improvement.........He is fighting to expell the co2 from his lungs......The last levels that I know showed it was at 50.......The levels are suppose to be between 35 and 45..........So we are at almost normal levels......They can not take him off the vent until those stay at a normal levels and his chest xrays show much improvement.......He can only stomach breast milk.........Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing right now.....My milk has come in and I'm pumping but I'm not getting enough to sustain him so we will end up supplementing until he gets home at least........I really want to bf him solely until he is at least 6 mths old even further would be really nice.........

No comments:

Post a Comment