Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

And more yet

Alyssa is fixing to start taking her state tests..........These are nothing big but yet they are.......The teachers are putting a lot of pressure on these kids to do good.....Its stressing Alyssa out and she had told me as much but I guess I didn't understand it the way she said it.........The end result of the teachers putting this pressure on the kids caused Alyssa to act out for the last 2 wks........I never put 2 and 2 togather until yesterday when I was talking to her therapist.......It was then that I realized why she was acting out, why she was saying she had a headache, her stomach hurt and was throwing up........She came to me and I missed the signs.........UGH I am a bad mom!!! Anyways talking with her therapist, I realized what was happening and have since made phone calls to her special ed teacher.........I also sent a note to her main teacher......She is still acting out and probably will until after next week when the tests end but hopefully this is the source of all it and it will end..........Please lord I don't know how much more I can take........Grant me patiences to make it through these next 6 wks with my sanity intact.........

No comments:

Post a Comment