Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Baby update

I didn't come and post on thursday when I got home.......things are kind of crazy around here........
My dr's appt didn't go so well..........I have gained 10lbs in a week and the placenta is showing signs of deterating (spl)..........Jace is not moving the way he had been.........So doc set down and had a talk with Kent and I........He said to pack a bag and to come back on monday......Instead of going once a week, we are now going twice a week.......He decreased my metformin (diabeties meds)...........If my blood sugars get to low, then again we can have damage to Jace and that just isn't happening...........

Lets see now........
My bag is packed except a pair of socks, which I highly doubt I will need.......especially if I continue to swell...

I have washed the car seat cover..........a small load of Jace's clothes..........Missing a shirt to one of his new outfits.........I know it got into the clothes hamper but I am not sure if it ever got out and I am not digging for it..........I also washed the blanket that my grandmother made for my oldest son, Clayton.......All of my kids have come home from the hospital with it............Its hard to believe that next month it will be 16 yrs old......Got Jace's baby book in my bag.........Got the extra cell phone charger packed as well.........I will put the laptop in the bag before we leave.......I have the 35 mm camera packed as well as 4 rolls of film...........I was going to borrow a friend's digital camera as mine is not working (thank you kids) but she is having surgery tomorrow and will not be home til the weekend.............I kind of hope that I hold out that long.........Next monday/tuesday sounds good.........I will be 36 wks then.........Each day I give him in is 2 days less in the nicu that he could have.........I still need to add socks to his bag along with his coming home outfit......Oh and a regular recieving blanket again something that Great Grandma made..........I love these blankets they are huge and perfect for swaddling..........I swear they must be a yard of material before she puts the trim on it............They are the best for swaddling my big babies........But over all I think I am ready...........I can't think of anything else that needs to be done besides the corner beside my chair cleaned out so I can set the pack n play there or the bassinet........Will probably do the bassinet for awhile..........Just because it is smaller and easier to move around over there.........Oh and I still need to call a number to find out if the travel swing has been recalled............If it has I just have to wait a bit for something to come in for me to go get another one..........Ok now that I have all this typed............I am not ready for him to come regardless........Emotionally I am not ready..........Physically I am.........Its scary the thought of having a 35 wker...........I mean seriously even Alyssa held out til 36 wks 5 days...........Clayton we born the day before his due date........Joshua and Austin were both born at 38 wks..........Austin however did have a 3 1/2 day stay in the NICU due to blood sugar issues so its not like I am new to the NICU scene........Its just more stressing..........I am delivering at one of the better hospitals in tulsa plus it has one of the areas top NICU so it could be worse............ but why do I feel like I need to run away from the dr's appt tomorrow........I hope he stays put for awhile...........I just need to get through this week and then I think things will be ok with me emotionally.........

No comments:

Post a Comment