Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Update on the

Laundry mountain.........I am conquering it slowly but surely......Having a sick baby is no fun........Plus Kent developed a miagraine yesterday and I had to take him to the dr to get a shot......Toradol is a wonderful drug......heheehe..........

School is starting in 8 days.......(I think thats the offical word from Alyssa, LOL) they start the 12th..........HOLY COW school supplies are expensive this year..........I have spent over $40 on buying just Alyssa's alone and hers are not completely bought yet.........I only spent about $30 on Joshua's and thats all togather.........

Let me start off by saying Walmart is ridiculous on their prices........(glad my momma taught me a thing or two about saving money, LOL) I love the fact that they will price match..........Well this past week I got their sale ad in the mail........In it it said crayola crayons 24 ct were a $1.20, I just seen the exact same thing in Corsicana, TX walmart for 30 cents when we were in texas.........Homeland and Marvins has their sale ads as well but I only get homelands in the mail........Homeland has the exact same crayola crayons for 4 for a $1.......However they were sold out so I took my sale ad to walmart and had them price match...........The lady who checked me out was very surprised at the markup that they had on their stuff compared to the local small town grocery stores........I then picked up marvins sale ad and found out that they had their crayola crayons on sale for 5 for a $1......I got walmart to price match them as well and I bought 10 boxes........I had to buy Joshua 2 boxes and Alyssa 3 boxes for school, so come Janurary when it is time to send more, I really only have enough for 2 times for both kids...........Walmart has single subject spiral notebooks for almost a $1 where as marvins has them for 10 cents a piece.......have to get them at marvins because of brand.........but thats ok, I prefer to get my meats there anyways..........I bought $2 worth and am stocked for the kids for the school year.......Along with loose leaf paper for Alyssa.......Or at least I think I am stocked........I stocked up on glue as well..........Joshua has to have glue bottles while Alyssa has to have glue sticks........The price difference between them is not that great.........Walmart's was 55 cents while both homeland and marvins was 5 for a $1............I bought $4 worth.........half and half.......sticks and bottles......I'm dreading my kids school bill for next year............Lord have mercy I will have 3 kids in school then............

No comments:

Post a Comment