Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My cravings, LOL

While I was pg with Jace, I fell in love with the 7 layer nachos at Taco Bell.........It has guacomole on it.......Well now that I have had Jace, I don't really care of the 7 layer nachos anymore, LOL........But the guacomole on the other hand I absolutely love.......So tonight I decided to try pioneerwoman's recipe and try out Rick Bayless's way of preparing the avacados for making it.......Yep it is as easy as he makes it look, LOL........

First you cut your avacados in half.....Twist just a bit and one half will come off.......The other half will have your pit in it......Take a knife and hit the pit with it.....basically it will inbed it....Twist slightly to loosen and out it comes.........Then you take a knife and score the avacado......Use a spoon to spoon it out into a bowl.......and wallah you have the avacado pealed..........smash up your avacado and add salt to taste............OM gosh I now have a new addiction.........seriously it so good.......now for the problem........I need an avacado tree........But I don't think they will grow in oklahoma.......

No comments:

Post a Comment