Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

July 11th

Lets try this again since my laptop is back up and working............I have a bigger harddrive now and a different operating system.....haven't explored the os yet but soon will......I'm still trying to get everything installed and reloaded.......I have to take the other hard drive to a computer tech to have him get my pics off of it.....I thought I had saved my pics on a disk but when I tried to put the disk in another computer I couldn't open it.......I do have the pics on the desktop but I'm not sure what I did wrong so I haven't tried to save them again.......anyways back to the vacation update.....








On saturday Uncle John and Aunt Chris came in from Katy to see us........Ya know it is pretty bad when your own dad and brothers won't take the time to come see ya but your uncle will.......we had an awesome time and then I allowed the kids to play in the pool........I dind't get in but they sure begged me to, LOL.........




































AS you can see the kids absolutely loved Uncle John......He is a riot.......


This is a four generation picture........
Granny, Uncle John, Kent and Jace (Granny and Jace share their birthdays)






after they were there for awhile, the kids got bored playing with uncle John so I took them to the pool........It was late afternoon, the sun had gone down behind the buildings so we wouldn't get sunburnt......And the kids had a blast.........

















No comments:

Post a Comment