Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

7-9-09

I took the kids to the beach/bay at Galvaston........The damage from Hurricane Ike is still very prominant.......Check out this hotel and McDonald's........Kent was trying to get pics of the Mcdonalds that they were rebuilding but didn't do it........Hey at least he managed to get the sign, LOL......









According to Aunt Chris they are demoloshing the Hotel Flagship.........Now for the real reason we went to Galvaston..........


The night before we left I told Kent to get the kids' pool toys out of the shed.........He of course didn't do it and says he forgot..........So while we were on I-45 South I seen alot of Dollar Trees.........So I called Tracy (love ya) and asked her to help me find a dollar tree......hehehehe, she goes to their website and finds one in Galvaston..........This Dollar Tree (I wish I would have thought to take a pic of it) but it is the biggest Dollar Tree I have ever seen........Got the kids' pool toys and toothbrushes and toothpaste (that I left on the washer) and then we head to the beach.......The kids were not impressed with it at all because #1 it was really windy and so the waves were rough and knocking them down and #2 they kept getting the salt water in their mouthes..........LOL but we had a blast looking for seashells.......




















































Granny kept Jace, it was so nice to be able to consentrate on just Alyssa, Joshua and Austin.......

No comments:

Post a Comment