Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spring weather

The last couple of springs have been really wet.........This spring has been no different........On friday, we had a storm system move over the area that proceeded to drop 11 inches of rain in 14 hrs.......Now granted we needed rain but seriously we didn't need it all at once...........This being the 1st of May, Kent and I went and paid bills and bought feed for the animals and groceries........While we were in tahlequah, I get a phone call from Joshua's teacher...........they are closing school and we need to come get the kids because its not safe for the buses to run........So I tell the teacher where we are at and as soon as we can make our way there we will.........She then proceeds to tell me main street is closed........UM, how are we suppose to get the kids, we have to cross main street to get to the schools..........So Kent figures out how to get around it.........the intersection is also our way home.......We managed to get home and unload the groceries and head back to town to get our kids.........All this time the rain is still falling........I called and rescheduled everything (I had an appt at my ob and an appt to pick up a new to me freezer) We also lost our electric durning this storm.........It went out around 6:30 am and didn't come back on til 10:45 pm that night..........I had to go to the grocery store to get the kids something to eat that I didn't have to cook.........So I got them lunchables and Kent and I salads.........thats what they wanted.......We actually went to bed early on friday night because of the no electric only to get woke up when the electric actually comes back on...........

No comments:

Post a Comment