Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

School is closed until further notice

What!!!!

That is the phone call I got earlier this evening from the superintendent of schools..........Apparently on friday durning our flooding a water line broke and because the water has not receeded enough, they can not locate the break. I'm so glad we don't live in town or have city water..........Oh I knows that mean but seriously.........The only time I am without water is when I have no electric, LOL.........This system that has dumped all this rain on us is not expected to move out until wednesday (not a good thing) so I seriously doubt we will have school at all this week.........I feel for the people in town who have not had water since noon on friday but seriously come on this is crazy........now the kids are going to have to go to school in June......they have no more snow days because we had to use them up when the ice storm hit.........We had to even already make up days because of all the days that we had to miss...........They had extended school until May 28th...........The way the law is written the kids have to have a 180 days of instruction.......they have passed a new law that effects the kids' school year next year that instead of days, its written for hours so that the schools can extend the school day........I wonder how long before they decide to change it again.......LOL........

No comments:

Post a Comment