Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

thursday

Well no news is good news right...........They still havne't found him.....I have this feeling he is no longer in the area.....usually I am right about this......he works in the oilfield so I am sure he is jumping from one to another and knows how to get around at night when no one will see him....he will probably lie low durning the day...Seriously they need to start thinking like him not like they have been trained to do........But I did find her a trailer down the road from me for $300/mth.........If she takes it we can be there in less than 5 mins but he doesn't know the area very well.........He knows the county that the live in like the back of his hand because he grew up there.......And has lived there his whole life.......

No comments:

Post a Comment