Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

It has been a crazy couple of days around here…….Kent had surgery last thursday and now it is infected and draining…..Then Joshua ended up being home by himself for an hour and a half when he was suppose to go to afterschool care…………….And no one thought anything about him not being where he was suppose to………..But everything is worked out and he is safe and sound………..Then yesterday he brought me home his first valentine that he has made for me…..here is a picture of him holding it……..




Ignore my dirty kitchen……….It says Valentine, Valentine I make two and give them both to you…….Then he also made a blueberry muffin that says it has 4 blueberries………Its so cute……..I love this stage of learning, I also love this age where boys still worship their momma……I know in a few years that he won’t/act feel the same way……

No comments:

Post a Comment