Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

http://www.ktul.com/news/stories/0209/598169.html

I have been know to pass on news that I find offensive or relates to me somehow someway.....But this one takes the cake.......How could they (the manufactor) do that to our impressionable children....Are they absolutely insane........I hope that the person who is trying to get this stuff banned in oklahoma can and will succeed.........I know not everyone shares my opinions on this but to me its just asking for trouble.......I can just imagine one of my kids saying they drank cocaine and then someone offering them cocaine for reals............UGH............AS if as a parent we don't have enough on our plates when it comes to raising our children right........

No comments:

Post a Comment