Our Family

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

Annoucement

Ok, some of you have emailed me about my ticker, LOL...........

Yes I am pg again........No it was not planned.....Yes this will be our last baby........Yes we know what causes it but its darn fun to.......Ok now for the particulars.........

I'm due March 13th (my date) or by u/s March 22nd........So that puts my c/s either Feburary 22nd which is what my ticker is set for or March 2nd which I am leaning seriously towards after giving it much thought and given my history with baking babies.........Alyssa was born at 36 wks 5 days and had numerous problems, not really related to prematurity but who knows..........Jace was born at 34 wks 5 days and had numerous problems but that was because he was 6 wks early and we didn't have time to prepare for him.........Another thing is that girls mature faster than boys..........OK this is a girl so she should mature faster but with Alyssa's history weither or not it is related to her prematurity is unknown which is why I am now having second thoughts..........If we go by my dates I will be 37 wks, if I go by dr's dates I will just have turned 36 wks..........So if I wait til March 2nd I will be 37-38wks.....And the baby will have had plenty of time to bake and will come in the time frame of Joshua and Austin.......Who neither one had much problems...........Austin had troubles stablizing his blood sugar but they were right on top and he got to come home with me but it was because he was so big (9lbs 0.6oz) and Joshua had the same problems but one bottle took care of it (9lbs 12oz) the products of a having a bigger than average baby.............ChiAnne has finally caught up on weight size at weighing in just over 2 lbs........So I think she will be about 9lbs to........My dr was kidding with me and saying she was going to be one of my slender babies..........hahahaha.......I just grow them big......Jace was lucky he came out so little but ya know if I would have carried him to term he would have been closer to 10lbs maybe over it........

So thats what is going on with our family.........I can honestly say that I am looking forward to moving on to the next stage in life of no diapers, no bottles, no baby equipment..........but at the same time I am sad to see my babies grow up......

No comments:

Post a Comment